“A wrinkle is no more than a lack of collagen on the skin,” according to Margie Lombard who is the woman behind one of the world’s most exclusive products, known simply as Margy’s.
Margie, whose beauty institute, has been based in the glamorous tax-haven of Monte Carlo for 27 years and counts Charlene, Princess of Monaco, singer Shirley Bassey and top model Claudia Schiffer as clients.
She is now spreading her magical touch around the world by offering the world’s most luxurious spa experience at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray at Palm Jumeirah, Dubai and has just returned from launching her brand at The Peninsula Hong Kong.
Her bespoke facial includes the use of a 24-carat gold chain mask which has become her signature treatment.
Lombard trained at the Carita Institute in Paris and went on to create her own Swiss-made beauty range which you now have the chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions:
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
- This competition is free to enter
- No purchase is necessary
- entrants will be required to answer a question with multiple choice answers to enter.
- There is one prize and no cash alternative for the winner
- Entry is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland
- Only one entry per email address. Duplicate email address entries will be removed.
- The winner will be randomly drawn and will be notified one week after the competition closes and advised how to redeem their prize.
- The winner will be announced by name and city / town on this website one week after the competition closes. No additional personal information will be disclosed.
- Spa Traveller Wellness and it’s associated businesses and the provider of this prize will retain all entrant information for specific targeted promotional purposes. Entrant data will NOT be shared with or sold to any other parties.
- This competition closes on 30 November 2016
* Entry to this and all Spa Traveller Wellness and associated business competitions are free to enter, no purchase is necessary and entrants will be required to answer a question with multiple choice answers to enter.