Sardegna Grand Hotel Terme
SPA, thermal pools, beauty center, wellbeing, near Oristano, Alghero, Cagliari, Sassari and Olbia, Sardinia, Italy
SP 23, 1 – Fordongianus, 09083 (OR), Italy
GPS: LON: 8.806722 – LAT: 39.999190
T: +39 0783 60 50 16
GOLD All Inclusive
Guest can choose from 1 to 7 nights PLATINUM All Inclusive
Guest can choose 1 to 7 nights.
Included in the rate:
Full board (all meals)
A set of treatments to choose from a list
Full access to the thermal pools area
The Sardegna Grand Hotel Terme has a number of
other offers which are available for a limited number of rooms only. To view the offers available, please go to:
Subject to availability
A true destination spa, set in rural environs, relaxed and family friendly...
|| || |
The Thermal Centre of Sardegna Grand Hotel Terme is the largest and best
equipped in Sardinia. The water of the SPA comes from a well that pulls from
the same source used by Emperor Trajan for his thermal bath. Water surfaces
at a temperature of 56 degrees Celsius and is slightly basic (PH 8.9). Its
natural properties come from the minerals that are absorbed while water slowly seeps through the pre-historical faults.
It is classified as salt-bromine-iodine water with traces of radio activity. This makes it suitable for the treatment of obesity, gastritis, slight liver defaults, all the main air way pathologies, gout, nerve affections, psoriasis and chronic rheumatism.
The Thermal Centre make their own mud from the hot spring water; the process
to make therapeutic mud lasts at least six months. In that time it is enriched with green alga that enhance the therapeutic properties of the water.
Some treatments are recognized by the National Health Services of several nations.
All therapeutic treatments are delivered after a mandatory medical visit, directly at the Thermal Centre.
Diagnostics include cardiology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology, geriatrics, aesthetical and dietology.
Spa and Treatment Overview:
The Beauty and Aesthetic Farm within the hotel is a small, cosy and extremely relaxing area where both aroma and chromo therapy are the basics of the relaxing environment.
The products that are used are mainly exclusive (high end cosmetics and mud
based on our own thermal water); however the spa also uses professional lines from Natures (www.natures.it) and Tauleto (www.tauleto.it).
The treatment and therapeutical area, is organized to provide well-being, such
as massages (including Ayurveda, Shiatsu, Californian, deep tissue digito pression, foot and face massage, wine therapy), scrubs and peelings, other beauty services (including waxing, nails, pulsating laser hair removal).
Download the treatment menu
- A – This is a magic place; you feel the energy
- B – Peace and tranquillity: you will feel no need for a newspaper
- C – Eat, Relax and drink: if not on a diet then this is the perfect place to be
- D – Basking: it may be in the water, in the sun or under the hand of a
massage specialists, just select your preference (may be multiple)
- E – Environment: unspoilt and natural, perfect for active holidays (trekking, MTB, kayaking and rafting, horse riding)
- F – Open all year round (except July)
The Sardegna Grand Hotel Terme was planned as a wellness centre from its inception which is reflected in the warm and soft the native stone — the pink trachyte of Fordongianus — combined with strong steel beams used to build the hotel projecting character and innate power.
All rooms and suites are all spacious, well lit, sound proofed with ample balconies. Amenities include air-conditioning or heating, telephone, mini-bar, TV, hair dryer, and in-room safe.
- There are 90 rooms
- • Standard Doubles: 24 (entrance view)
- • Executive doubles: 40 (mountain view)
- • Superior doubles: 16 (pool view)
- • Suites: 10
- 80 standard rooms and the 10 suites are all spacious, well lit, sound proofed and have ample balconies.
- Amenities include air-conditioning or heating, telephone, mini-bar, TV, hair dryer, and in-room safe.
Check-in: 3 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
- Non-smoking property – smoking allowed outdoors (including room balcony / terrace)
- Infants up to 2 years old sleeping with parent: FOC
- Added crib: 20 € / night
- Kids between 3 and 12 years old: 40 per cent discount on rate (except treatments)
- Pets: admitted, 30 € / night including special pet meals, dedicated area
Main Thermal centre, linked to the hotel through a tunnel
Aesthetic and Beauty farm within the hotel
Thermal pool area within the hotel
Main thermal area:
- • 24 rooms for mud treatments, ozone bath, scrub, peeling
- • 30 inhalation stations
- • 12 massage and aesthetics rooms
- • 2 rooms for hydro-massage and under water massage
- • 2 Scottish shower rooms (cold, reactivating
- • Silent room (audiometric visit)
- • Room for endo-tympanic insufflations
- • Sun shower room
- • 6 surgeries (for general and specialist medical visits)
- • Endosphere therapy (cellulites and wrinkles)
- • Bar
- • Fitness
- • Relaxation area
Thermal pool area:
- • Outdoor pool (spring hot water) – 32° C
- • Indoor / outdoor pool (spring hot water) – 36° C
- • Both pools have hydro-massage stations
- • Finnish dry sauna – 89° to 90° C
- • Hammam (steam bath) – 44° to 48° C
- • Wet sauna (milder steam bath)
- • Thermal steam Grotto
- • Cold plunge)
- • Emotional and reactivation showers
- • Sundeck - Deck chair and umbrella provided free of charge